Monday, December 7, 2009

Podcast creation

I created my first podcast. It is a short 3 minute chat of my reaction to reading Brian Benzinger's article Back To School with the Class of Web 2.0: Part 3. I can't believe how well I understood the jargon after completing this class. I can truly say that I have built a strong foundation for using these technologies with my students. This is my last official post. I hope I feel confident to return and continue blogging about other things in my life and educational pursuits. Now on to trying to find a teaching position.

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey,
    I hope that you will continue to blog since it will allow you to reflect on articles you read or thoughts you gather while teaching. It makes a good repository for your work.
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete